Your questions answered
Invitations will expire on 3 January 2023. Dance with Peppa can be enjoyed anytime from when the gift is given (even if that's not immediately) until this date only. After this date, access to the videos will no longer be available.
That’s great, click 'Invitation ready? Let's Dance' and validate your invitation using the order number and the child's name as written in the invitation.
Then you'll be able to access the dances.
Dance with Peppa is a gift product.
The buyer has arranged for someone to receive an invitation (from Mummy and Daddy Pig) to join Peppa in some dance classes.
Within a posted pack will be various goodies, such as: stickers, a wall chart to track progress, access to 12 dances across 4 videos with Peppa, and a certificate.
The videos can be played on most devices, from mobile to TV, and the child - along with peppa - will be taught to dance by Flutterstar the Fairy (a professional children’s dance teacher from babyballet®).
As the child completes different classes they will be able to mark their progress with stickers on the wall chart, and when they’ve completed it they will also be able to complete their certificate.
When orders are placed the buyer will also receive an email version of the invitation - in case the gift is needed sooner than the post will arrive at its chosen destination.
By the end of the dances the little one will have danced with Peppa, have received an invitation from Mummy and Daddy Pig, enjoyed marking their activities with stickers on a wall chart and most of all they will have learnt and had lots of fun with Peppa Pig!
Each invitation contains a link and unique ID to access four videos. Each video has three different dances to enjoy!
Videos can be watched on mobile, tablet, laptop, desktop or on TV (with a smart TV, or with 'casting' or 'mirroring').
Depending on your technology help is at hand here:
(1) Cast to TV.
Click on the link above 'Cast to smart TV' and follow the steps.
If you have any trouble here are some helpful links:
- How to watch YouTube on TV
- How to watch YouTube TV on your TV
- Smart TVs and Streaming devices
- How to use AirPlay with your iPhone
- How to watch YouTube on Apple TV
- How to cast from an Android device
- How to cast with Chromecast
- How to cast to Android TV
- How to cast to Amazon Firestick
- How to cast a Windows PC to Smart TV
(2) Mirror a mobile device to a TV screen.
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your compatible TV.
- Open Control Centre or Settings Panel on your device.
- Select Screen Mirroring / Wireless Display / Wireless Projection / Smart View (different phones call it different things).
- Select your TV from the list.
- If a passcode appears on screen, enter passcode on your device.
- You're all set; just visit the dances page on your device and it'll be on your TV too.
No problem, click 'Invitation ready? Let's dance!'. Then follow the steps 'I've lost my order number'.
You will need to input the name of the child to whom the gift was sent, and then the postcode of the address where the gift was sent.
This will enable a fresh email confirmation to be resent to whomever purchased the gift. They will be prompted to share this with the parent or guardian of the recipient child. (It may be wise to ask them to forward it when you’ve sent the request, just in case they don’t notice the email.)
Both Tommy’s and Peppa Pig share the goal of providing children with the best possible start in life.
Tommy’s are the UK’s largest charity dedicated to finding causes and treatments to save babies’ lives as well as providing trusted pregnancy and baby loss information and support. Entertainment One, the parent company of Peppa Pig, have been partnering with Tommy’s since 2005. One of Peppa’s fundamental brand aims is to help children learn through exploration and physical movement. Dance with Peppa provides children with the unique opportunity of learning to dance at home with Peppa Pig.
"Dance with Peppa is a great way to give little dancers fun and engaging dance lessons from the comfort of their own homes. It is a unique opportunity to develop confidence and skills thanks to expert tuition with BabyBallet, and to enjoy it all with their favourite friend Peppa Pig! It is fantastic that such a fun gift for kids can also raise vital funds to support Tommy’s important work.” Lucia Magadan, Marketing Director, Peppa Pig eOne.
Tommy’s works tirelessly to research the causes of miscarriage, stillbirth and premature birth, carrying out more than £2million worth of ground-breaking research every year.
Tommy’s support parents through the whole pregnancy journey - from planning for pregnancy through to after the birth. Offering free digital tools, calculators and resources to help parents and families with healthy pregnancy.
Tommy’s also provide support for anyone who has experienced the loss of a baby, whether through miscarriage, stillbirth, neonatal death, or termination for medical reasons.
Peppa has helped to raise over £1million to support Tommy’s work to save babies’ lives.
Together we have:
- Launched Dance with Peppa, giving children the gift of unique dance lessons.
- Sold brilliant Peppa Pig merchandise to raise funds for Tommy’s in Asda stores nationwide.
- Provided fantastic Peppa Pig prizes to thousands of babies and children taking part in Tommy’s Splashathon event with Water Babies.
- Encouraged children to take part in Tommy’s Danceathon event with babyballet, completing a sponsored dancing challenge to support Tommy’s.